First of all I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope that 2012 brings much happiness! I am not making a resolution this year…instead I am making a list of thing I am looking forward to doing this year.
1. I am looking forward to spending as much time as I can with my family…not just the family that lives in my house, but family I hardly get to see.
2. I am excited about my card business and am planning on making a bunch of new cards for the new year. My uncle told me he wants to help me market my cards…I am really excited about this!
3. My friend Nikole was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. Her mom has started a Gardners Syndrome Awareness and support group. Gardner syndrome is what caused her cancer. I am looking forward to helping them raise awareness of this disease. She is the only known case in New Mexico. Also, those of you who have known me forever might remember Nikole, I used to babysit Nikole and her sister Brittnae. I think of her as one of my own kids, even thought we are only 12 years apart…
4. I look forward to spending time with my friend Stephanie…I look forward to more adventures, not sure what I would do without you! Working for her doesn’t seem like work, it’s more like play! Tomorrow we are going bowling!
5. I want to get to know my niece better. She will be four in January, already. I hardly get to see her…so I want more auntie/niece time.
6. I want to teach again. I am not sure who, but it’s in my blood and I need to teach…art, baking, patience…I will wait and see what happens with this one.
7. I want to bake more. Groceries are too expensive.
8. I want to take more pictures. I love taking pictures.