I found a pattern to make pumpkins with my knifty knitter.
So I made two right away and Karalyn started on one and gave up because the yarn she chose to work with was to hard for her to use on the smallest loom she likes to use. So I finished the pumpkin for her. My husband bought me a loom that would work great for pumpkin stems, but he decided to play with it and made a 30 foot rope of yarn…he is still adding to that rope. So, I gave up on waiting for him to finish with it and made stems for my pumpkins with pipe cleaners.
He is going to make something out of all this yarn, I have no idea what, but he has something in mind.
After I finished my pumpkins I made this little flower with my knifty knitter. I have something in mind for this little flower for next weeks project, but I think that these little flowers would be adorable on one of my hats.
I taught my kids how to make these and they had a blast with them…Matthew took his to his teacher this morning, I didn’t get a picture of his. Karalyn still needs a little help with hers…Maybe that will be her project for next week.