My friend Annabella nominated me for this award, thank you Annabella! I can’t post everything I want to put on here because I’m posting from my cell phone…and it won’t let me post the fancy little Leibster button/icon.
I haven’t blogged in a while so at the moment I don’t have a favorite blogger, but Annabella you are my inspiration to start blogging again. Love you!
Ten random facts about me:
- I have 9 cats…their names are Athena, Rory, Linus, Pookie, Teeni, Louie, Smudge, Buddy, and Ash.
- I sleep with a stuffed elephant… He helps me get comfortable because I have horrible arthritis and neuralgia in my hands and feet.
- I want to teach art.
- I am in the process of crocheting 4 blankets.
- My love for crochet has kind of taken over my love for card making.
- Lately, the only food that is good to me is vegetables. I don’t know why.
- My anxiety has been horrible lately, especially when I have to drive somewhere.
- My favorite TV show is Bates Motel.
- I’m a grandma and I’ve never met my grandson.
- I need a vacation. It’s been 13 years since I’ve had one.
Questions for me to Answer:
- Given the choice of anyone in the world that you could invite as a dinner guest, who would that be and why? Morgan Freeman, he just seems like a really down to earth person.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful? My family, I don’t know what I would do without them.
- What color do you obsess over? Why do you think that is? Orange. My dad always called me his Pumpkin because I was born five days before Halloween. He also taught me how to grow pumpkins…I love pumpkins!
- What is your favorite travel memory and why? When I was 11/I went to California with my mom, grandma, brothers and two cousins. My mom and grandma rode in the cab of our truck and us kids rode it the back in the camper. We were Disney Land bound. It was a fun trip. We stopped in Las Vegas to see some family. We stopped at Hoover Dam. My mom announcement over the intercom to everyone outside our truck it was time for a potty break. My grandma got stuck in a fence at Knott’s Berry Farms and my brother punched Captain Hook in the stomach. It was a fun trip.
- Give a tip for other bloggers or potential blog starters: Write about what you want and don’t worry if anyone will read it or not. I haven’t blogged in a while.
- What is your favorite dish? Green Chile stew
- Are you happy with your current job? Why/Why not? Yes, I work for my best friend. We have a lot of fun.
- Best memory in life thus far? Driving home on new years Eve 2015 listening to my kids talk about their future goals…made me proud.
- What do you think of selfie sticks? I don’t have and have never used one. If I had one I’d probably find a way to hurt myself with it because I am a clutz.
- When you have a writer’s block what do you do to work it out? Make cards
- Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? My husband. When he is working he always calls me at midnight when he’s on his break to tell me goodnight.