I’ve had some car trouble lately. My van has been overheating and my steering is going bed. So I decided my van needed to be fixed before I go anywhere else in it. Andrew and a friend put a new radiator in yesterday and today or tomorrow he will be working on steering. I will be so happy when it is done.
To pass time I’ve been cleaning a little at a time and working on this blanket for my son, Matthew.
I have a few other projects going too, but I am really concentrating on this one.
My friend Annabella nominated me for this award, thank you Annabella! I can’t post everything I want to put on here because I’m posting from my cell phone…and it won’t let me post the fancy little Leibster button/icon.
I haven’t blogged in a while so at the moment I don’t have a favorite blogger, but Annabella you are my inspiration to start blogging again. Love you!
Ten random facts about me:
- I have 9 cats…their names are Athena, Rory, Linus, Pookie, Teeni, Louie, Smudge, Buddy, and Ash.
- I sleep with a stuffed elephant… He helps me get comfortable because I have horrible arthritis and neuralgia in my hands and feet.
- I want to teach art.
- I am in the process of crocheting 4 blankets.
- My love for crochet has kind of taken over my love for card making.
- Lately, the only food that is good to me is vegetables. I don’t know why.
- My anxiety has been horrible lately, especially when I have to drive somewhere.
- My favorite TV show is Bates Motel.
- I’m a grandma and I’ve never met my grandson.
- I need a vacation. It’s been 13 years since I’ve had one.
Questions for me to Answer:
- Given the choice of anyone in the world that you could invite as a dinner guest, who would that be and why? Morgan Freeman, he just seems like a really down to earth person.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful? My family, I don’t know what I would do without them.
- What color do you obsess over? Why do you think that is? Orange. My dad always called me his Pumpkin because I was born five days before Halloween. He also taught me how to grow pumpkins…I love pumpkins!
- What is your favorite travel memory and why? When I was 11/I went to California with my mom, grandma, brothers and two cousins. My mom and grandma rode in the cab of our truck and us kids rode it the back in the camper. We were Disney Land bound. It was a fun trip. We stopped in Las Vegas to see some family. We stopped at Hoover Dam. My mom announcement over the intercom to everyone outside our truck it was time for a potty break. My grandma got stuck in a fence at Knott’s Berry Farms and my brother punched Captain Hook in the stomach. It was a fun trip.
- Give a tip for other bloggers or potential blog starters: Write about what you want and don’t worry if anyone will read it or not. I haven’t blogged in a while.
- What is your favorite dish? Green Chile stew
- Are you happy with your current job? Why/Why not? Yes, I work for my best friend. We have a lot of fun.
- Best memory in life thus far? Driving home on new years Eve 2015 listening to my kids talk about their future goals…made me proud.
- What do you think of selfie sticks? I don’t have and have never used one. If I had one I’d probably find a way to hurt myself with it because I am a clutz.
- When you have a writer’s block what do you do to work it out? Make cards
- Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? My husband. When he is working he always calls me at midnight when he’s on his break to tell me goodnight.
I had a dream that I was in my grandma’s bedroom. I crawled into her bed a laid down. I was expecting my cousin to come and sleep with me. I was laying in the bed and my grandma (who passed away in 2007) walked up on the side of the bed and looked at me. She didn’t have any expression on her face and she didn’t talk to me, she just stood there. I was so happy and excited to see her and I reached out to touch her. As I reached for her she turned into another person, my cousin’s grandma. She wasn’t as solid as my grandma was, she looked like she was glitching. Then she disappeared. I was laying in the bed excited about seeing grandma when I felt someone get into the bed. A moment later I felt someone kissing my neck, on my right side. I thought that was weird and it creeped me out, since it was supposed to be my cousin who was going to be sleeping in the same bed as me. I turned my head and saw a demon woman. She had long wild hair and her eyes were white. She snarled at me and jumped over me to the side of the bed where there were two other female demons standing. They stood over me and I waved my hand at them and told them to “Go away! Go away! Go Away!” They hissed at me and disappeared. I woke up from the dream and just laid in the bed. I felt something move on the bed, which I thought might be one of my cats. I reached behind me to feel around and there was nothing there. I went back to sleep.
In the morning I was sitting on the couch and the back of my right arm started itching. I looked at it and there were 21 little red itchy bumps from my elbow to just below my under arm. I thought maybe I had been bitten by something while I was outside the night before, but there were no bite marks on the little red bumps. I had broken out in hives. I couldn’t figure out why. A few days after I broke out the bumps got puffy and more red, they looked like huge welts. The swelling in them has gone down, they are starting to heal now. I noticed that now the bumps look like finger prints. As I looked at them I remembered that the demon that was behind me in the dream had touched me on the side that the hives are on.
Last night, I had a dream. I don’t usually remember my dreams. I was sitting at a table having a conversation with someone when all of a sudden something came up behind me and grabbed the back of my head and pulled it back. Weird thing is I really felt it and it woke me up. I laid there and didn’t move, wondering who it might have been. I could feel a presence in the room with me. It wasn’t a good one. I just laid there, prayed, and hugged my giant stuffed elephant tight. I don’t know for sure if there was really something there, but it sure did scare me!